ScoreCard Rewards Program
Did you know that starting May 1, 2011 every time you use your PEFFCU Platinum or Classic VISA credit card for qualifying purchases, you earn valuable ScoreCard reward points good toward gift and travel rewards? The new ScoreCard rewards program is a free feature for all members with a PEFFCU Platinum or Classic credit card.
- Points are earned on a 1 point for $1 spent basis
- Points will be listed on a members monthly credit card statement
- All members with a current platinum/visa card are automatically enrolled in the program starting May 1, 2011
- There is no annual fee for our members and points never expire
- Balances prior to May 1, 2011 are not eligible
- Rewards include airline tickets, cruise tickets, electronics, sporting goods, gift cards, hotels, and many more
- Qualified purchases are defined as any retail transaction (Groceries, oil change, toaster, television, cell phone bill, etc...)
- Unqualified purchases are defined as any non-retail transactions (Paying off a loan, credit card, or other situations where money has been borrowed)
- To redeem points, view your balance or view the rewards catalog please visit www.scorecardrewards.com
- Members can call 1-800-325-3679 for additional customer service needs
- Points automatically expire if a member closes their card account
We are excited to announce this latest member benefit and encourage our members to take full advantage of the program. If you don't already have a current credit card that earns you rewards and would like to apply, simply call us at 440.449.8383, stop by our Alpha Park location, or click here.